- PTA Newsletter – May 2015 (bulletin # 169)
- Reflections Is Coming! Flyer – bulletin #165
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Flyer – bulletin #167
- Pennies for Nepal Flyer – bulletin #168
In case you missed the April PTA newsletter, it’s also available here.
- Book Fair Penny Wars Flyer
- Book Fair App Flyer – http://www.scholastic.com/apps/#/book-fairs
- Family Fun Night Flyer*
- Pajama Day Flyer
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The deadline to turn in Paw Prints for the yearbook has been extended to March 9th.
ANNOUNCEMENT: One of the exciting items being raffled off at our Opportunity Drawing at Family Fun Night will be “Principal for the Day” for one student, which will include lunch with the principal, making morning announcements, and their own walkie talkie! Tickets for the drawing are $10 for a sheet of 26 tickets – you can place any amount of tickets in any baskets of your choice. The winners will be announced at Family Fun Night at 7:15 pm. You do not need to be present to win – please write your name and phone number legibly on the back of EACH ticket. Tickets will be available for purchase before and after school this week and at Family Fun Night. Avoid the lines and purchase your tickets in advance!
- February PTA Newsletter (bulletin # 86)
- Honorary Service Award Nomination Form (bulletin #87) – who do you think has made an impact on our students and our school? Nominate them to receive an award from the PTA!
- Science Fair Flyer and Submission Form (bulletin #88) – need more help with getting your student started on their science project? Check out our new Science tab on the website at www.appersonpta.com/sciencefair
- Book Fair Flyer (bulletin #92) – we also have a permanent page dedicated to the book fair at www.appersonpta.com/book-fair