- Apperson Holiday Shop Volunteer Sign-Up
- Holiday Shop Informational Flyer
- Teacher/Staff Holiday Luncheon Flyer
- 5th Grade Fundraiser – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Apperson PTA Newsletter – December 2015 (click to view)
Today’s Virtual Backpack includes:
Visit our Yearbook page on the website at www.appersonpta.com/yearbook for more information on Pawprints and for examples of the Pawprint sizes.
Yearbook Pre-Sale will begin in December. The first 100 yearbook orders will include free personalization with your child’s school picture on the cover. Pre-Sale Yearbook price is $20.
- Apperson PTA Newsletter – November 2015
- Reflections Reception Invitation (see below)
Cut out the Frootopia coupons and keep them in your wallet! Print out more whenever you need them – give one to the cashier every time you stop for a treat at Frootopia and 10% of your purchase will be donated to the 5th grade fund for their culmination activities! Frootopia is located in the Foothill Commerce Town Center on the corner of Foothill Blvd. and Commerce Ave. in Tujunga.
Today‘s virtual backpack includes:
- Reflections Art Contest Flyer
Contact Gigi Lewis, Reflections Chair, for more information at email@example.com or visit www.appersonpta.com/reflections.
- Fall Festival Vendor Flyer and Application – if you want to have a vendor booth at the Fall Festival, complete this application and send it back with your payment to reserve your space! Remember, your space is approximately 8′ x 10′ – all vendors need to provide their own table(s), chair(s), and shade. Do you know someone who might be interested in promoting their business or selling goods at the Fall Festival? Feel free to share this flyer!
- Emergency Preparedness Drive Flyer 2015 – a Ziploc bag was attached to this flyer – please fill the one gallon size bag with non-perishable foods, water, hygiene items, a note/photograph of your family, etc. If you choose to purchase the pre-made kit (order form below), please also return the Ziploc bag with a note/photo and any additional items. Make sure your child’s NAME and ROOM NUMBER are on the outside of the bag. Help us also fill our emergency storage bin by sending in the items as assigned to you by grade level on the flyer. Kits and order forms are due SEPTEMBER 18.
- Student Emergency Kit Order Form (optional – you may choose to make your own kit)
- PTA Newsletter – May 2015 (bulletin # 169)
- Reflections Is Coming! Flyer – bulletin #165
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Flyer – bulletin #167
- Pennies for Nepal Flyer – bulletin #168
In case you missed the April PTA newsletter, it’s also available here.