Happy November! The following flyers were sent home this week.
- PTA November Newsletter: Please read the PTA Newsletter for more information on PTA happenings.
- Reflections Reception/PTA Meeting Invitation: Don’t forget to send in your RSVP for the November PTA Meeting/Dinner/Reflections Reception on Wednesday, November 20th. This will be a great opportunity for working parents to come hear about PTA activities, and for everyone to come view the incredible artwork submitted to the Reflections art contest. Take the night off from cooking – dinner and dessert will be served!
- Straw Hat Pizza Restaurant Fundraiser (flyer coming home next week): Mark your calendar – the Fifth Grade Committee is sponsoring a fundraiser at Straw Hat Pizza on Friday, November 15th from 1 pm – 9 pm. Come hang out with fellow Apperson families while earning money for our school!
- Holiday Shop Volunteer Form: The holidays will be here before we know it, and preparations for the PTA sponsored Holiday Shop are already underway. Please return the volunteer form if you are able to help in the shop during the week of Dec. 9 – 12. As a reminder, you will need to have your district issued volunteer badge in order to help at this event.
- Important Dates: NO SCHOOL on Monday, November 11th – Veteran’s Day. Next week is Parent/Teacher Conference Week. School hours on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are 8:15 am – 12:44 pm.
Trouble reading the newsletter? View it as a pdf here: PTA Newsletter November 2013