Don’t miss Apperson Elementary’s annual
Sponsored by the Apperson PTA
Saturday, October 19th, 2018, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Open to the community – FREE admission
Carnival Games and Prizes, Craft Tables, Food Trucks, Meet the Middle Schools, Craft and Service Vendors, Photo Booth, Pumpkin Patch, Slides and Obstacles Courses. Wear your Costume for the Costume Parade at 1 pm (no masks or weapons allowed).
Unlimited use of games and attractions for only $5.00.
Vendor Information and Application:
- Fall Festival Vendor Packet 2018
- Informational flyer
- Required Vendor Information (complete and return)
- Individual Statement of Understanding, Release, and Waiver of Liability (complete and return)
- PTA Hold Harmless Agreement (complete and return)
- LAUSD Waiver of Liability (complete and return)
Interested vendors should complete all paperwork and submit registration fee as soon as possible to reserve your space at the festival.
“Use of these school premises has been granted pursuant to the provisions of Sections 17400 et seq., of the Education Code of the State of California to Apperson Street PTA from the Board of Education of the Los Angeles Unified School District. The Board of Education does not sponsor or take responsibility, nor does it necessarily endorse any of the activities, statements, or opinions which may be expressed at this meeting or activity.”