View the newsletter as a pdf here: Apperson PTA Newsletter – March 2014
Happy November! The following flyers were sent home this week.
- PTA November Newsletter: Please read the PTA Newsletter for more information on PTA happenings.
- Reflections Reception/PTA Meeting Invitation: Don’t forget to send in your RSVP for the November PTA Meeting/Dinner/Reflections Reception on Wednesday, November 20th. This will be a great opportunity for working parents to come hear about PTA activities, and for everyone to come view the incredible artwork submitted to the Reflections art contest. Take the night off from cooking – dinner and dessert will be served!
- Straw Hat Pizza Restaurant Fundraiser (flyer coming home next week): Mark your calendar – the Fifth Grade Committee is sponsoring a fundraiser at Straw Hat Pizza on Friday, November 15th from 1 pm – 9 pm. Come hang out with fellow Apperson families while earning money for our school!
- Holiday Shop Volunteer Form: The holidays will be here before we know it, and preparations for the PTA sponsored Holiday Shop are already underway. Please return the volunteer form if you are able to help in the shop during the week of Dec. 9 – 12. As a reminder, you will need to have your district issued volunteer badge in order to help at this event.
- Important Dates: NO SCHOOL on Monday, November 11th – Veteran’s Day. Next week is Parent/Teacher Conference Week. School hours on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are 8:15 am – 12:44 pm.
Trouble reading the newsletter? View it as a pdf here: PTA Newsletter November 2013
The Apperson PTA sent home several important flyers today. Check your child’s backpack for the October Newsletter, the USDA Sports fundraiser, the Ralph’s Community Contribution Program sign up letter (similar to eScrip – register your Ralph’s card and Apperson earns money!), the Yearbook flyer, and the Opportunity Drawing flyer – don’t forget to pre-purchase your raffle tickets to avoid the ticket line at the Festival!
Download the flyers here:
These flyers should have come home last week with your student. Check out the September Newsletter for lots of school info. If you are interested in having a booth at the Fall Festival on October 19th, see the form below. Please send in Emergency Kits for your child and grade level donations for the emergency bin by September 16th. Don’t forget to mark your calendar for School Beautification Day on Tuesday, September 24th! Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Apperson PTA Newsletter – September 2013 (pdf -click to view)
Fall Festival Vendor Form (pdf – click to view)
Emergency Kit Order Form (click here to view pdf and print order form)
Click here to view the newsletter as a pdf.
Hey, Apperson parents! Check out this month’s newsletter!
Click here to view the newsletter in pdf format: