Students will be visiting the Scholastic Book Fair this week with their class – don’t forget to send money to school with them if they would like to purchase books! Parents can also visit the Book Fair at Back to School Night next Tuesday, September 15, from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. All booked up this week? Visit the online Book Fair now through September 18th! All books ordered online will be shipped to the school for free at the conclusion of the fair. Your purchases not only help to support the Apperson PTA, but they also support a love of reading in your children. See you at the fair!
- Book Fair Penny Wars Flyer
- Book Fair App Flyer – http://www.scholastic.com/apps/#/book-fairs
- Family Fun Night Flyer*
- Pajama Day Flyer
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The deadline to turn in Paw Prints for the yearbook has been extended to March 9th.
ANNOUNCEMENT: One of the exciting items being raffled off at our Opportunity Drawing at Family Fun Night will be “Principal for the Day” for one student, which will include lunch with the principal, making morning announcements, and their own walkie talkie! Tickets for the drawing are $10 for a sheet of 26 tickets – you can place any amount of tickets in any baskets of your choice. The winners will be announced at Family Fun Night at 7:15 pm. You do not need to be present to win – please write your name and phone number legibly on the back of EACH ticket. Tickets will be available for purchase before and after school this week and at Family Fun Night. Avoid the lines and purchase your tickets in advance!
- February PTA Newsletter (bulletin # 86)
- Honorary Service Award Nomination Form (bulletin #87) – who do you think has made an impact on our students and our school? Nominate them to receive an award from the PTA!
- Science Fair Flyer and Submission Form (bulletin #88) – need more help with getting your student started on their science project? Check out our new Science tab on the website at www.appersonpta.com/sciencefair
- Book Fair Flyer (bulletin #92) – we also have a permanent page dedicated to the book fair at www.appersonpta.com/book-fair
- Book Fair Flyer – Bulletin # 45
Visit our book fair webpage at http://appersonpta.com/book-fair/
The online fair begins October 20th!
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming to our school next week, but it is already open online! Follow the link to find out more about the book fair, preview books, and place your order! All books ordered online will ship to the school for FREE at the end of the fair.
Don’t forget to come to Apperson’s Family Fun Night on March 7th – the Book Fair will be open from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm in the Library. See you at the Story Laboratory!